- Description & Benefits
- Suggested Use
To ensure cardiovascular, immune and nervous systems function properly, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids should be consumed in an equal ratio. For centuries the human diet consisted of an equal ratio of EFAs, but modern food processing techniques and dietary tendencies have most Americans consuming omega-6s at high omega 6 to 3 ratio. This creates an imbalance in omega-3 fatty acids.
OPTIMUM, our highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acid softgel contains twice as much eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) than most omega-3 products.
- 1200 mg highly concentrated fish oil softgel
- Each softgel contains a minimum of 360 mg EPA and 240 mg DHA
- Sourced from fresh, cold water sources
- Molecularly distilled to ensure purity, without odor
- Includes all-natural orange oil for an aesthetically pleasing scent
- 1 softgel provides nearly twice as much EPA/DHA as standard fish oil products
CONTAINS NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish.
Adults, take (1) softgel up to three times daily with food.